Timespace DVRT709 - Low Bridge Alert
Bridge Alert is a low bridge driver warning aid, integrated with the Timespace V400 vehicle CCTV recorder.
Audible and visual low bridge warnings are provided via a dashboard-mounted device and the driver's CCTV monitor. Using a V400 GPS device and licensed Bridge Clear data, Timespace Bridge Alert is a simple ‘plug and play’ installation, with free software upgrades
- Driver CCTV monitor warning
- Bridge Alert controller box
- Flashing red LED warning
- Audible warning (sounder or spoken)
- Vehicle height setting
- 1st, 2nd & danger warning bridge distance setting
- Cancel audible warning after 1st warning
- Green ‘operating’ dashboard LED.
E11 Certification Vehicle Approval
The E11 Mark is the British specific Mark that covers equipment/vehicles supplied to the automotive industry. This includes commercial vehicles, construction machinery and general vehicle use and basically means the unit has been approved by ECU compliance and quality control regulations. (source)
|Timespace DVRT709 - Low Bridge Alert
Downloads & Datasheets
We guarantee your satisfaction with any goods that you purchase from us. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason you may contact us within 10 days of receiving your goods to arrange a full refund or credit note of goods.
Unwanted goods must be returned to us unused and in their original condition within 14 days. We recommend that returned goods are sent to us by special/recorded delivery with the appropriate insurance cover as they will only be deemed returned when signed for by us. SURE24 will not refund the carriage cost of the returned goods.
Some items are special orders and do not qualify for our no quibble returns policy, we will contact you and advise you if this is the case with your particular order.
- If you are a retail customer and qualify for a refund we will give you a full refund for the value of the goods.
- If you are a trade customer and qualify for a refund we will give you a full credit note for the value of the goods.