- 1080p HD Resolution (1* IP Channel)
- 16 Independent Analogue Video Inputs
- H.264 compression
- E-Marked for Vehicle CCTV
- 200 Frames per Second
- LANLink & PCLink
- 500GB, 1TB or 2TB HDD Options
- 500GB or 1TB SSD Additional
Timespace DVRV400 - 16 Channel Specification
This 16 channel V400 provides customers with sixteen channels of analogue camera inputs and one IP channel input of 1080p HD resolution. The digital video recorder uses H.264 compression to reduce file sizes to a fraction of their original size whilst maintaining video quality. The Timespace products are fully compatible with LANLink and PCLink meaning footage can be easily reviewed and this product is e-marked meaning it can be put onto vehicles with all the correct approvals.
H.264 Video Compression
H.264 is a video compression for digital video recorders to use when reducing video file sizes without losing resolution in the captured footage. H.264 standard compresses the footage so that only half the storage space is used however the same video quality is maintained. Advanced Video Coding (AVC) uses Macroblocks to process information in 16x16px blocks.
E11 Certification Vehicle Approval
The E11 Mark is the British specific Mark that covers equipment/vehicles supplied to the automotive industry. This includes commercial vehicles, construction machinery and general vehicle use and basically means the unit has been approved by ECU compliance and quality control regulations. (source)
|name||16 Channel - DVRV400-16 - Timespace|
|Product Type||Digital Video Recorders|
|Audio/Video (AV)||Video and Audio|
|Storage Capacity||2 TB|
|Maximum Capacity||2 TB|
|Activation||Manual / Panic|
|IR Remote Control||No|
|Power Consumption||1.9A Max|
|Peak Power Consumption||1.9A Max|
|Alarm Inputs||10 inputs|
|Alarm Outputs||4 Outputs|
|Audio Channels||2 Channel|
|Dimensions||350 mm x 65 mm x 350 mm|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.