Watec WAT-902H2U - Camera Specification
WAT-902H2 ULTIMATE Description
The WAT-902H2 ULTIMATE (1/2" format) is the newest and lowest light gather monochrome camera offered by Watec. With practical application in mind, Watec redesigned the base platform of the 902 series cameras to gain more sensitivity and make available functionality control of the camera providing the user the ability to apply this camera to nearly any application requiring near IR visibility and full camera control.
WAT-902H2 ULTIMATE Characteristics & Functions
- Super High Sensitivity(Near IR spectrum)
- Multi functions
- Compact & Lightweight
- Electronic Iris
- Gamma Correction
- Blacklight Compensation
- Video/DC Iris Auto-select
Backlight Compensation (BLC)
Backlight Compensation (BLC) technology works by reducing the dynamic range of the entire image while retaining the overall contrast. By compensating for unbalanced in a scene, the detail is restored throughout the field of view so as to provide better visibility to identify an object of interest.
|name||WAT-902H2U - Watec - Ultimate|
|Channel Input/Output||Analogue, CVBS (Analogue)|
|Built-in Image Sensor||1/2" interline transfer CCD image sensor|
|Number of effective pixels||752(H) × 582(V)|
|Scanning System||2:1 interlace|
|S/N||More than 50dB (AGC OFF)|
|Maximum Resolution||570TVL (Center)|
|Dimensions||35.5 × 40 × 63 (mm)|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C - +40°C|
|Output type||1Vp-p, 75ohms, unbalanced|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C - +70°C|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.