Lithium Phosphate BatteryFlat Discharge - Brighter for longer
Lithium polymer technology gives a very flat discharge curve which means sustained power to the end of the cycle. If you are powering lights they will remain brighter for longer, giving you sustained performance.
Cycle Life>1400 Cycles
This is based on charging at a standard rate with a discharge from full capacity to 8V at 0.5C A. Rest time of 30 minutes between charge and discharge.
All Tracer lithium batteries conform to the standard UN 38.3 transportation test. Our battery packs have been through a rigorous testing procedure by UN certified inspectors. You should NEVER handle a non-certified lithium battery pack.
The battery pack is protected against over charge and discharge, there is also short circuit protection.
- Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 80Ah
- Charge Time: 10 - 15 hrs
- Life: 1400 Cycles
- Dimensions ("): 8.5 x 5.8 x 7
- Dimensions (mm): 216 x 148 x 179
- Weight (oz): 319.6
- Weight (grams): 9060
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 10A
- Max Peak Current (for 10mS): 30A
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 8V
- Charging Voltage: 14.6V
- Temperature Range (charging): 0°C - 40°C
- Temperature Range (discharging): -10°C - 60°C
- Self Discharge: <0.5% per day
|name||Tracer BATLIFE-PO4-080 80 Ah Lithium Phosphate Battery - 12V|
|Dimensions||216 x 148 x 179|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.