Timespace DVRX300 - 4 Channel Specification
The Timespace X300-04 is a digital video recorder (DVR) that offers 4 independent analogue channel inputs and a 2TB HDD however at a lower cost than the DVRV400. With 200fps this device won't struggle with capturing videos involving a lot of movement and the E-Mark Approval allows this device to be rolled out onto fleets of vehicles where passenger/vehicle movement affects video. The four-channel X300 is both used in the Police and Transport industries due to its single-button start/stop recording, live view footage, watermarked images, compact size and silent covert operation.
- 500GB, 1TB or 2TB HDD Options
- 120GB, 240GB or 1TB SSD Additional
H.264 Video Compression
H.264 is a video compression for digital video recorders to use when reducing video file sizes without losing resolution in the captured footage. H.264 standard compresses the footage so that only half the storage space is used however the same video quality is maintained. Advanced Video Coding (AVC) uses Macroblocks to process information in 16x16px blocks.
E11 Certification Vehicle Approval
The E11 Mark is the British specific Mark that covers equipment/vehicles supplied to the automotive industry. This includes commercial vehicles, construction machinery and general vehicle use and basically means the unit has been approved by ECU compliance and quality control regulations. (source)
|name||4 Channel - DVRX300-04 - Timespace|
|Product Type||Digital Video Recorders|
|Video Resolution||720x576 (D1 PAL)|
|Audio/Video (AV)||Video and Audio|
|Storage Capacity||2 TB|
|Maximum Capacity||2 TB|
|Activation||Manual / Panic|
|IR Remote Control||No|
|Power Supply||10 - 15 VDC|
|Peak Power Consumption||3A|
|Alarm Inputs||4 Inputs|
|Alarm Outputs||3 Outputs|
|Audio Channels||2 Channel|
|Dimensions||210mm x 120mm x 50mm|
|Built in||GPS, Wi-Fi|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.