Hi Resolution Pinhole Camera ideal for covert hides - Works with Talitor DVR boards
High-sensitivity mode for low-light and IR 940nm IR filter.
- 1/4" Micron (Aptina) Image Sensor
- Mpeg-4 Codec
- Image resolution: 720P(1280x720) / D1(720x480) / CIF(320x240)
- Up to 30fps (NTSC) / 25fsp (PAL), for recording and Playback (1, 2, 3, 5, 13/15, 25/30 fps)
- Video quality selectable (Best, Better, Fair)
- A/V input format (NTSC/PAL)
- Time/Date stamp embedded onto video recording and position, format, and colour selectable position, format, and colour selectable
- Motion detection (Low, Medium, High ) for users option in menu
- Motion area 150 grids
- Schedule recording
- Recording file length selectable
- Snapshot at 640x480 with BMP format
- Supports external trigger recording when NC
- SD card capacity up to 32GB (extensible)
- Playback function with composite A/V out
- SD card playable on Windows Media player
- OSD menu operating with IR-remote controller or keypad
|name||Talitor BH0302F 1/4" Hi-Resolution Pinhole Camera - 22 x 26mm|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.