SURE SGCABLE - Cable Specification
Figures show that around 228 phones are reported stolen in the UK per hour with teenagers three times more likely to be a victim.
By securing a mobile phone, MP3 player or another valuable item to a bag or to the person, thieves will instantly be deterred.
The gradual tensioning system helps to ensure that if in the event a thief does attempt to remove the item, the victim will not be harmed or pulled over as the cable will extend 10 times its original length.
|name||Phone/Wallet Cable - SGCABLE - SUREGUARD|
Downloads & Datasheets
- Cable for Wallets and Mobile Phones
- Attaches to Bags or Clothing
- Deters Thieves
- Extends 10x Original Length
- Victim will NOT be Pulled Over
- Perfect for Lone Workers
We guarantee your satisfaction with any goods that you purchase from us. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason you may contact us within 10 days of receiving your goods to arrange a full refund or credit note of goods.
Unwanted goods must be returned to us unused and in their original condition within 14 days. We recommend that returned goods are sent to us by special/recorded delivery with the appropriate insurance cover as they will only be deemed returned when signed for by us. SURE24 will not refund the carriage cost of the returned goods.
Some items are special orders and do not qualify for our no quibble returns policy, we will contact you and advise you if this is the case with your particular order.
- If you are a retail customer and qualify for a refund we will give you a full refund for the value of the goods.
- If you are a trade customer and qualify for a refund we will give you a full credit note for the value of the goods.