Professional Outdoor Portable IR Beam with RF (to be used in conjuction with GEK100.Gecko: Portable security system functioning wireless active infrared sensor (with a range of 1-70 meters)
RF-communication. Covert security system, easy to hide and use as an electronic trap - anywhere, anytime.
Perfect for special temporary defense tasks.
Active IR Transmitter and Receiver - up to 70 mtr range.
Outdoor application in waterproof case.
See GEK300 for full RF beam and GSM camera kit.
- Portable security surveillance system functioning wireless
- Outdoor application in waterproof case
- Applicable as an electronic trap - anywhere, anytime
- Small size, easy to hide, simple handling
- Can be used both for professional and personal security purposes
- Perfectly suitable for special temporary defence tasks
- GSM communications, GSM alarm
- SIM card operates independently from mobile service provider
- Built-in GSM module, own antenna, card holder
- When alerting it gives an alarm-call and sends SMS for previously programmed optional 1-5 numbers
- Automatic status messages in required intervals
- Starting a call from switched-off or switched-on state, it's optionally programmable
- Active infrared sensor with a range of 1-70 meters
- Several month operating with batteries; batteries duration: 1500-2000 hours
- Batteries required both for IR Transmitter and IR Receiver: 3 pieces 1.5 V-batteries (AA)
- Sizes: IR Transmitter 128 x 101 x 53 mm, IR Receiver with built-in GSM communications: 128 x 101 x 53 mm
- Total weight (Infra Transmitter + Infra Receiver + batteries + consoles + case): 1.15 kg
- Range: 1 - 70 meters
- Bevel-angle of optics: Approx 5 degrees
- Optics line of efficiency: D = 14 mm
- Infra reaction time: 100 msec
- Voltage: 3.8 - 4.6 V (both units)
- Current consumption of IR Transmitter: 200 µA (1-20 meters) 520 µA (20-50 meters) 1.2 mA (30-70 meters)
- Current-consumption of IR Receiver: 520 µA (when watching) 250 mA average (when GSM signaling)
- Life expectancy of batteries (between -10 degrees C and +30 degrees C): IR Transmitter 1,500-4,000 hours (depending on distance of application) IR Receiver 1,500-2,000 hours (depending on number of signals)
- Operating temperature: -20 °C - +40 °C
|name||GEK200RF GECKO - AIR Portable Beam with RF|
|IR Remote Control||No|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.