Cyclic Duty GEL batteries out-perform any other batteryIn use they can be taken down to 10.5V compared to 11.6 typically for other batteries, meaning that the same size battery will work for longer before it stops (or starts to become damaged), and up to 6,000 cycles depending on depth of discharge.
It is this, and their unique chemical and physical construction that make them particularly suited in to daily cyclic applications where even at full depth of discharge 500+ cycles make the "cost per cycle" very cost effective.
Key Benefits of Cyclic Gel Batteries:
Use as auxiliary batteries which operate voltage sensitive equipment
Optimised cyclic performance 500 cycles @ 100% depth of discharge,
1,100 cycles @ 50%, 2,500 cycles @ 25% and 6,000 cycles at 10%
- Non hazardous, safe in use and in transportation
- Wide operating temperature
- 40degC to +55degC
- Fast and efficient charging
- Sealed for life no maintenance
- Capacities from 40Ah to 260Ah per battery
|name||Antares BAT40GEL Battery Cyclic Duty GEL - 12V 40Ah|
|Dimensions||211mm x 130mm x 184mm|
|Short Circuit Protection||No|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.