Spy Equipment AB-END2- Audio Bug Specification
The Enduro is a small covert recording device designed for rapid deployment within virtually any area. The device has a recording time of around 160 hours or a standby time of 160 days, it's highly sensitive microphone allows for it to be easily hidden away from your target’s line of sight yet still capture the all-important conversation.
Easy to Operate Voice Recorder – Deploy In a Vehicle
At Spy Equipment UK, we are regularly asked to provide a self-contained recording solution with extensive battery life capability and voice activation that can be deployed in a variety of situations. As a result, we decided to create a recorder to accommodate surveillance requirements of our customers. This black box device is extremely simple to use in every way. After giving the internal lithium battery a charge, it is simply a one-switch operation to set the device recording before deploying it into your chosen situation. The Enduro listening device has by default powerful magnets attached, which, for example, makes it ideal for attaching to the metal framework on the underside of a car seat. There is an option (on the drop-down menu) to buy without magnets attached.
Voice Activation Device – Large Storage Capacity
When not recording, the voice recorder draws very little power from the battery, which means that essentially it can remain powered in standby mode for over 166 days! However, when the device is actually recording it takes far more power, but still is able to record for nearly 160 hours before it requires a recharge. With voice activation as standard, this means that when placed in an environment where there are only a matter of maybe 2 hours of so noise during a day, the recorder could remain active for possibly weeks if required. Add onto all of this the fact that the Enduro has a superb 288 hour (8GB) recording memory and it is easy to see why we regard this as possibly the best stand-alone recorder available. Each time the device’s microphone picks up a sound, a recording will start and will stop and save the file when there is no noise for at least a minute. It should be noted that the operating system in this voice recording device, of course, cannot distinguish between a human voice, the sound from a TV, a car stereo or even road noise from a vehicle on the move. It will record any sound above a certain level in the vicinity.
Time and Date – Adjustable Sensitivity and Quality
This voice recorder has a very sensitive microphone that can pick up sounds in a 10 metre (30 ft) radius. When activated it does not give any audible indication of the secret recording taking place, so it is totally discreet in operation. Offloading audio recordings is very easy with this particular recording device. There is no special software required. It is simply a matter of connecting the unit to your computer using the supplied USB lead and then the sound files can be played back through the computer speakers using the computer media player. This updated recording device now has a time and date reference for each recorded file, which is important to identify when something actually occurred. In addition, through the included software on the device memory, it is now possible to alter the sensitivity to suit the deployment environment of the unit and there is also an option to increase the quality of the recorded file, albeit the increase in quality will mean a reduction in memory storage capacity from 288hours to 144 hours.
Optional Magnets and Extended Microphone
We have now launched a new alternative version of this current best-selling product to give it even more versatility. As a cost option, you can now order the extended microphone version of the Enduro by selecting this from the drop-down menu (where you will find the option to buy without deployment magnets). This extended mic. the version has an external microphone with a lead of approximately 1 metre in length. This means that the unit can be hidden away from sight and the microphone placed in a semi-exposed position, which may be more suitable in some circumstances. Also, the very small microphone could be inserted under a door or maybe through a keyhole to enable listening into a neighbouring room. The possibility of deploying the extended microphone Enduro in different ways is merely limited by your imagination.
Many Options for Deployment
If you are looking for a powerful, versatile, compact Long term deployment and very effective stand-alone voice recorder, then the Enduro may be the perfect choice. It was initially designed for secretly recording conversations inside a car, lorry or another vehicle where it is easy to magnetically attach the device in an extremely discreet position under a seat. However, many customers also attach the Enduro to the underside of a metal-framed desk, down the back of a filing cabinet, to the wall mount brackets at the back of a radiator (not the radiator) and also where possible under the metal frame of a bed or similar (where there maybe care issues or suspected abuse). This voice recorder is supplied with magnetic USB charge/offload cable and UK mains USB charge plug. Contact us if you wish to learn more before purchase.
Potential Circumstances for Use
The Enduro Black Box Recorder may be an ideal solution for keeping an eye your children or an elderly relative for their protection and safety. Customers may find the product to be useful in their own personal protection and in gathering evidence of abuse against them. Employers may have a need to monitor employees suspected of illegal or inappropriate activity whilst they are engaged in working for the company.
- Black Box long term recording solution manufactured in the UK
- Perfect for discreet deployment in a variety of circumstances
- Voice (sound) activation as standard
- Very high-quality audio recording capability with auto level control
- Records at MP3 format at a rate of 64Kbps (adjustable)
- Time/date reference on each recorded file (set on a Windows PC)
- Incredible standby time of over 166 days (that’s nearly 5.5 months!)
- Impressive recording mode battery life of up to 160 hours
- The audio recording memory capacity of 288 hours (8GB)
- Sensitive microphone with up to 10 metres (33 feet) sound pick up radius
- Discreet hidden LED light shows for two seconds when recording is activated
- In-built lithium battery – Charge time of 4 to 6 hours (LED indicator showing charge status)
- Optional magnets ideally suited firmly to attaching the device to steel objects
- Optional extended microphone version available with or without magnets
- Dimensions: 66mm (73mm including switch) x 30 x 19mm (24mm with magnets option)
- Compatible with Windows and Mac computers – No special software required
- Programming the time and date function can ONLY be achieved on a Windows computer
- Ideal for long term room surveillance or covert deployment as a room or car bug
- Supplied with UK three-pin USB Mains Charger plug and magnetic USB charge/offload cable
|name||AB-END2 - Audio Bugs - Black Box Recorder|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.