Spy Equipment AB-365R - Audio Bug Specification
The Enduro 365 Recorder is a professional grade amazing long-term voice activated recording device with a one year long standby time. Perfect for deployment inside a vehicle or as a room recorder, this voice recorder has time and date and adjustable sensitivity.
Easy to Operate Voice Recorder – Deploy Inside a Vehicle
Here at Spy Equipment UK we are regularly asked to provide a self-contained recording solution with extensive battery life capability and voice activation that was similar to the Enduro Black Box recorder, but with much longer deployment capabilities. As a result we created a recording device to accommodate surveillance requirements of our customers. Similar in many ways to the standard Enduro, this black box solution is simple to use in every way. After giving the internal lithium battery a charge, it is simply a one switch operation to set the device recording before deploying it into your chosen situation. The Enduro 365 has by default powerful magnets attached, which, for example, makes it ideal for attaching to the metal framework on the underside of a car seat.
Voice Activation – Large Storage Capacity
When not recording the unit draws very little power from the battery, which means that essentially it can remain powered in standby mode for over 365 days! However, when the device is actually recording it takes far more power, but still is able to record for nearly 344 hours before it requires a recharge. With sound activation as standard, this means that when placed in an environment where there are only a matter of maybe 2 hours of so noise during a day, the recording device could remain active for possibly months if required. Add onto all of this the fact that the Enduro 365 voice recorder has a superb 288 hour recording memory (in HQ mode) and it is easy to see why we regard this as possibly the best super longterm recorder available. Each time the device’s microphone picks up a sound, a recording will start and will stop and save the file when there is no noise for at least a minute. It should be noted that the operating system in this voice recorder, of course, cannot distinguish between a human voice, sound from a TV or car stereo or even road noise from a vehicle on the move.
Time and Date – Adjustable Sensitivity and Quality
This product has a very sensitive microphone that can pick up sounds in a 10 metre (30 ft) radius. When activated it does not give any audible indication of secret recording taking place, so it is totally discreet in operation. Offloading audio recordings is very easy. There is no special software required. It is simply a matter of connecting the unit to your computer using the supplied USB lead and then the sound files can be played back through the computer speakers using the computer media player. This updated recording device has a time and date reference for each recorded file, which is important to identify when something actually occurred. In addition, through the included software on the device memory it is now possible to alter the sensitivity to suit the deployment environment of the unit and there is also an option to increase the quality of the recorded file in this listening device, albeit the increase in quality will mean a reduction in memory storage capacity from 288hours to 144 hours.
Optional Magnets and Extended Microphone
We have now launched a new alternative version of this current top 10 spy shop product, to give it even more versatility. As a cost option you can now order the extended microphone version of the Enduro by selecting this from the drop-down menu (where you will find the option to buy without deployment magnets). This extended mic. version has an external microphone with a lead of approximately 1 metre in length. This means that the listening device can be hidden away from sight and the microphone placed in a semi-exposed position, which maybe more suitable in some circumstances. Also the very small microphone could be inserted under a door or maybe through a keyhole to enable listening into a neighbouring room. The possibility for deploying the extended microphone Enduro in different ways is merely limited by your imagination.cupboard or underneath a low settee?
Multiple Ways to Deploy this Voice Recorder
If you are looking for a powerful, versatile, compact incredibly longterm deployment and very effective stand-alone voice recorder, then the Enduro 365 maybe the perfect choice. It was initially designed for secretly recording conversations inside a car, lorry or other vehicle where it is easy to magnetically attach the device in an extremely discreet position under a seat. However, many customers also attach the Enduro 365 to the underside of a metal framed desk, down the back of a filing cabinet, to the wall mount brackets at the back of a radiator (not the radiator itself) and also where possible under the metal frame of a bed or similar (where there maybe care issues or suspected abuse).
Potential Circumstances for Use
The Enduro 365 Recorder maybe an ideal solution for keeping an eye your children or an elderly relative for their protection and safety. Customers may find the product to be useful in their own personal protection and in gathering evidence of abuse against them. Employers may have a need to monitor employees suspected of illegal or inappropriate activity whilst they are engaged in working for the company.
- Black Box extra long term recording solution manufactured by Spy Equipment UK in the UK
- A recording device perfect for discreet deployment in a variety of circumstances – Hidden in vehicle or a room
- Voice (sound) activation as standard – new file each recording event
- Very high quality audio recording capability with auto level control
- Records at MP3 format at rate of 64Kbps or 128Kbps in XHQ mode
- Time/date reference on each recorded file (windows computer required to set initially)
- Incredible standby time of over 365 days (that’s a year!)
- Impressive recording mode battery life of up to 344 hours
- Audio recording memory capacity of 288 hours in HQ mode (8GB)
- Sensitive microphone with up to 10 metre (33 feet) sound pick up radius – adjustable in settings
- Discreet LED light shows for a few seconds when recording is activated
- In-built lithium battery – Charge time of 8 to 10 hours (LED indicator showing charge status)
- Optional magnets ideally suited firmly to attaching the device to steel objects
- Optional extended microphone version available with or without magnets
- Dimensions: 64mm (70mm including switch) x 43 x 25mm (28mm including magnets)
- Compatible with Windows and Mac computers – No special software required
- Programming the time and date function can only be achieved on a Windows computer
- Ideal for super long term room surveillance or covert deployment as a room or car, lorry or other vehicle audio bug
|name||AB-365R - Audio Bugs - Spy Equipment UK|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.