The Timespace XP200 Accelerometer is designed to integrate seamlessly with the X200 Digital Video Recorder.
Acceleration is X, Y and Z axes is stored and displayed with each recorded image and GPS position. High G events can be quickly identified and reviewed.
All Timespace products are designed for easy integration and simple, reliable operation. In addition, the XP200 can be used to power the X200 DVR on/off when movement is sensed.
Key advantages of the Timespace XP200 Accelerometer.
- Simple Integration with the X200 DVR
- Configurable Triggers - Can Be Set Up To Identify High
- Acceleration, Erractic Braking, Shock & Impact, Swerving
- Acceleration Can Be Viewed Graphically with PCLink 2000 To Quickly Identify Issues
- Integrates With Timespace SafetyLink Driver Training Software
- Events Can Be Automatically Transferred By LanLink
- Simple 3 Axis Caliberation
|name||Timespace DVRTXP200 XP200 Accelerometer|
|IR Remote Control||No|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.