Man Down Alarm: Personal hand held GPS Tracker
The Teltonika GH3000The Teltonika GH3000 GPS tracker features GSM and GPS connectivity, which is able to get device coordinates and transfer them via GSM network. The Teltonika GH3000 no installation is required. This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed and perfectly suites for securing company's assets.
- Outdoor safety for elderly people
- Lone worker protection (Man Down function)
- Child protection
- Asset security
Advantages of using the Teltonika GH3000
- Man down function: movement sensor for fall detection and power saving
- Alamr button for data and voice transmission
- Voice calls
- Polygonal Geofence zones
- Parking function
- Silent call
- Modem emulation
- Remote control of SMS
- GPS Sensitivity -160dBm, 50-channels
- Dual-band (optional)
- Internal memory 1Mb
- Micro USB connector
- Five keys for a function execution
- Recommended operating temperature 0 up to 50C
- Storage temperature -20 up to 60C
- Three LED indicators for device status indication
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
- Battery 1050mAh (Li-ion)
- Dimensions 92x44x18
- Weight 80g
|name||Teltonika GH3000 Handheld GPS/GSM Tracker and Man Down Alarm|
|Dimensions||44mm x 18mm x 92mm|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.