Stortech D053-DPES-PC-3.6 - Analogue Camera Specification
This D053 model comes with a CMOS sensor which allows each pixel to be read individually. With CMOS sensors using several transistors next to each pixel, this allows for lower light sensitivity and will also consume very little power.
This dome camera can also be flush mounted and is IP66 water resistant which means it is able to protect itself against powerful water jets making it both an indoor and outdoor camera.
This camera can achieve full 360° coverage and can be paired with an on-screen display controller which will allow the user to target motion, change language, change colour and exposure.
Finally, the camera uses 2D-DNR to improve the ‘Signal to Noise ratio and this sharpens low light images as you can see below.
IP Rating - What is IP66?
IP or Ingress Protection ratings are international standard ratings to define the sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against dirt, moisture and foreign bodies. The first number that follows IP has a specific meaning which indicates the level of protection the equipment has to foreign bodies excluding water. The second number will identify the level of protection the product has to moisture (submersion, drips, sprays etc).
(6) Totally dust-tight. Full protection against dust and other particulates, including a vacuum seal, tested against continuous airflow.
(6) Protection against direct high-pressure jets.
2DNR Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) technology is crucial for a surveillance camera. 2DNR works by analyzing individual frames of video, identifying algorithmically and correcting those pixels that likely represent noise.
True Day/Night (TDN)
True Day/Night feature can be used for precise colour reproduction. With a built-in dual filter system, known as the Infrared Cut filter Removal (ICR) mechanism, the infrared cut filter can be used at day time, or in bright lighting conditions, to provide enhanced image in full-colour. At night time, or in harsh lighting conditions, it will be removed for greater light sensitivity in monochrome mode.
E11 Certification Vehicle Approval
The E11 Mark is the British specific Mark that covers equipment/vehicles supplied to the automotive industry. This includes commercial vehicles, construction machinery and general vehicle use and basically means the unit has been approved by ECU compliance and quality control regulations. (source)
|name||D053-DPES-PC-3.6 - 3.6mm Lens - Stortech|
|Channel Input/Output||CVBS (Analogue)|
|Lens Size||3.6 mm|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.