The SNYPER is a high performance signal and network analyser for the 2G / GPRS and 3G / UMTS networks with a host of important features for the busy engineer and installer.
Building on our many years of signal tester experience, the new SNYPER represents a major leap forward in design to deliver market leading performance and functionality at a highly competitive price.
Used as an invaluable tool for the surveying and installation of wireless systems, the SNYPER can help determine optimum antenna or device location, availability and strength of local 2G and 3G cells throughout the world, and choice of network operator.
The SNYPER-3G is supplied with a compact antenna providing excellent performance in combination with the unit. The antenna may also be removed to allow direct connection of an on-site antenna, via SMA connector. This is particularly useful in determining the performance, or optimum network operator, for an existing fixed installation.
Launched as part of an expanding range, the SNYPER sets the new standard for cellular signal and network analysers.
- 2G / GPRS and 3G / UMTS coverage
- Summary feature for consolidated view of network data
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Operates without SIM
- Logical menus and operation
- Long life rechargeable battery gives up to 48 hours operation on a single charge
- USB battery charger included
- Rugged and durable construction
- Supplied in a hard carrying case for convenience
|Dimensions||141 x 76 x 36|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.