The Pulsar IR Flashlight (940) has covert IR capability in that the beam is invisible to the unaided eye.
At 940nm the infrared light is only visible to digital night vision over any meaningful distance.
Fitted with a Weaver mount and supplied with a Weaver 1/4 inch Whitworth screw adaptor, it can be fitted to the tripod socket / weaver rail of NV units.
Features a variable beam from spot to flood and has a lockable angle adjustment feature. The power of the IR output can be smoothly adjusted.
Requires 2 x AA batteries.
- Lens Diameter: 24mm
- Lens Material: Glass
- Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Equivalent IR power: 30 to 200 mW
- Diode Type: LED
- IR Wavelength: 940nm
- Range of Beam Divergence: 5.7 degrees to 10 degrees
- Average Operation Time With One Set Of Batteries: 2 hours
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Mount Type: Weaver and 1/4 inch adapter
- Comes with carrying pouch, adapter for devices with a 1/4 inch socket and cleaning cloth
- Power supply: 3V (2xAA battery/not included)
- Dimensions: 13.2cm x4.5cm x 5.2cm)
- Weight: 140g
|name||Pulsar PULSAR940 940 IR Flashlight|
|Dimensions||132 x 45 x 52|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.