Choosing the Right Monitor
Ranging in size and resolution
A CCTV monitor is one of the more important pieces of equipment when creating your surveillance setup. Monitors output real-time footage from the CCTV cameras to allow those in security roles to react quicker and more efficiently than when you simply review the captured footage on your digital video recorder.
When purchasing your monitor you'll need to consider the size and resolution that is best for your setup. Most vehicles will choose to use 5 - 10" passenger/driver monitors as these can be mounted much easier.
Our monitor range does also cater to those who wish to view footage in their homes on bigger screens. If you need any help choosing the right monitor then simply contact one of our team.
See our range of products...
- 5" Panel Mount - 2 Channel Monitor - VLCD5P£132.00 £110.00
- 19" LED Monitor - 950p - AS19LED-2£179.94 £149.95
- 12.1" LED Monitor - 576p - DSM12.1WGF£207.00 £172.50
- 15" LED Monitor - 4:3 Ratio - DSMH15LED-WGF-2£300.00 £250.00
- SURE TFT5 5" BNC Monitor Resolution 800 x 480£44.22 £36.85
- 19" LED Monitor - 950p - DSM19LED-WGF£270.00 £225.00
- 5" LED Monitor - 480p - DSM5WGF-2£132.00 £110.00