High Performance Cyclic Duty GEL battery.In use this battery can be taken down to 10.5V compared to the 11.6v typical for other batteries, meaning that the same size battery will work for longer before it stops (or starts to become damaged), and last up to 6,000 cycles depending on depth of discharge. It is this, and its unique chemical and physical construction that make this battery particularly suited in to daily cyclic applications where even at full depth of discharge 500+ cycles make the 'cost per cycle' very cost effective.
The Antares range of Gel batteries are designed to be used where the battery is expected to be repeatedly charged and discharged as part of its normal operation.
Key Benefits of Cyclic Gel Batteries:
Use as auxiliary batteries which operate voltage sensitive equipment
Optimised cyclic performance 500 cycles @ 100% depth of discharge,
1,100 cycles @ 50%, 2,500 cycles @ 25% and 6,000 cycles at 10%
- Non hazardous, safe in use and in transportation
- Wide operating temperature
- 40degC to +55degC
- Fast and efficient charging
- Sealed for life no maintenance
- Capacities from 40Ah to 260Ah per battery
|name||Antares BAT110GEL Battery Cyclic Duty GEL - 12V 110Ah|
|Dimensions||329mm x 171mm x 238mm|
|Short Circuit Protection||No|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the LUMA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any AU POST counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.